Wondfo Skinny Pink Evaps?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

I have been POAS since 7 DPO like a freak. :dohh: Usually when I get some sort of shadow or evap, it is one time and then nothing. But this cycle, I get an evap each time and they are all colored. They are shadowy in the time limit, but the actual line and color don't show until after it's invalid (probably 20-30 minutes after taking it).

I took and FRER this morning with FMU and it is stark white.

Is there something wrong with this batch? I did take some earlier on (before 7 DPO) because I had so many tests. They didn't have evaps or lines.

I included a photo, but they are not very visible like they are in person. From top to bottom: 7 DPO, 8 DPO, 9 DPO AM, 9 DPO PM, 10 DPO.

I have no patience to wait until AF! lol Anyone had similar issues?

Attachments

• skinnylines.jpg
    skinnylines.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 28
No lines or even evaps on any other tests. Bought FRERs, Dollar store tests, and even some digital tests. Didn't even try the digi, but the FRER and Dollar store test have absolutely nothing. Bad batch of Wondfos maybe? :(

I have those tests and have gotten those same evaps before. I didn’t buy them again (too frustrating). FRER’s worked better and were easier to decipher. They still got evaps but the evaps have no color at all with an FRER.

I don't know but it seems a few have had some good evaps with these recently. Hopefully yours turn into a nice positive

I also have wondfo. Used 6 of the over about a week and they were all bfn and stayed bfn. Then on the 9th I got to positive test but they were really faint but visible to the naked eye. Took a frer the next morning and a $ tree and both were negative. Took two more wondfo the 12th both positive but still faint. Took another frer this morning and it was negative so it must be a bad batch of wondfo. The expiration on mine is 01/2019

Yeah, they were evaps. Which sucks, actually, but I really shouldn't even be testing before my period is late anymore :blush: but the false hope does suck and I'm probably not going to use those or I'm going to burn the tests after the time limit lol. I always look back at them, which probably isn't a good thing to be doing in the first place. Having DH hide future tests from me until 14 DPO lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->