Won't do a tubal???

UGH My doctor pointed that out also- about what if something happened to the baby and we lose him. I told my doctor that if that happens then I'd DEFINITELY not want another one! I couldn't go through that all again after losing this one! But that's just me! And my doctor recommended trying an IUD birth control since it's safe to breast feed with, but there are a LOT of risks with it and potential side effects, so I REALLY don't want to!

I asked about sterilisation after this pregnancy, and the policy here is that they won;t do until 6 months after you've had your last baby... same for a vasectomy. Just in case anything (god forbid) happens with the baby. My doctor recommended the Mirena Coil, which has the same success rate as having your tubes tied. Definetely what I'm going for :)

I'm also considering a Mirena after this pregnancy. If there are no complications (my body doesn't agree with Birth control)

It's not like the other coils. It's less harsh on your body and it works for up to 5 years.

It's your decision what you want to do but I can definately understand your doctors hesitation. I hope you find some way of sorting it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->