Wont eat cereal, what shall I give for breakfast?

Happy

Mummy to Phoebe
Reaction score
I have tried Phoebe on all sorts of baby cereal, weetabix and ready brek for weeks now and she hates it. I've tried it with not much milk and with a fair amount of milk to make it runny but she will not eat it. She takes it in her mouth pulls a face and grunts at me!

I dont think she likes the taste of milk as she has never been a big formula drinker either.

What do you give your LO's for breakfast? At the moment she is having yogurt and fruit but i'd like to vary it.

Hiya hun...

What about toast? egg?

Have you tried any of the baby brand cereals...some of them are really tasty! (used to try my LO's all the time!)

xx

on menu i was given they say scrambled egg or omlette xx

Have you tried mixing the baby cereal with some fruit puree?
Chloe eats it much better if I mix it up she doesn't like just porridge, mind you neither do I unless its coated with sugar :)

I've tried the hipp organic baby cereals and she wont eat them and i've tried mixing it with fruit but there is no fooling her!

She has toast sometimes but just sucks it, i'll try egg tomorrow but i was a bit nervous about giving it to her.

how old is she? from about 9 months i started giving scrambled egg, yoghurts, and fruit for breakfast

She has just turned 6 months old. My ticker keeps disappearing for some reason.

I've tried the hipp organic baby cereals and she wont eat them and i've tried mixing it with fruit but there is no fooling her!

She has toast sometimes but just sucks it, i'll try egg tomorrow but i was a bit nervous about giving it to her.

Oh no - Chloe has the Cow and Gate Fruity Porridge she eats it all up, I warm it for her and if she is being fussy just add some fruit puree.

Am going to be brave and give Chloe some toast tomorrow after her porridge :)

Have you tried the organix range of cereals? they are so nice...xx

I have tried every cereal but no luck, she looks at me like i'm poisoning her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->