Won't Settle

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlin all of a sudden will not settle at night although up to now she sleeps through fairly well and knows bedtime! She'll be clonked out but as soon as yo u've left that room she screams!

Wondering if she desn't like the mobile above her which would be all of a sudden!

Any ideas?

I think shes teething in fact so sure of it for a start can't rid of her nappy rash amoung other symptoms this last couple of weeks but this is only night time?!

Thank God, I thought Dec was the only one to do this, he was sleeping through from 4-5 weeks going up to bed by himself everything then bang he hit 9 months and all hell breaks loose!!!! lol happy durning the day but not wanting me to leave at night, the only thing that worked for me was to leave the tumble dryer on in the room above him, and a month on he is still having the odd bad night, but it is only when teeth are on the move. hope she settles for you hun. xx

Kaya was like this until recently, it's like seperation anxiety. Seems to be a normal developmental stage. I just kept Kaya with me on the sofa till bedtime then brought her in with me. Seems to have worked as she's getting better and we're now starting to think about getting her in her own room

It does seem to be a normal stage 90% go through at some point or another

All you can do is keep reassuring her you are their hun, it is a form of seperation anxiety and at Caitlins age she doesn't realise you are only at the other side of the door, all she knows is mummy isn't there anymore

does she have a night light or anything? it may just help a little bit

:hugs:

Ryan is the same when he's teething. I reckon he does it in the evening coz he is more tired than at nap time - he won't even go to daddy.
But it seems to always pass in a day or too, once his other symptoms disappear as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->