woo, woo! am i crazy...

gflady

mummy to theo
Reaction score
So dh and I have decided to ntnp #2. We began last night :thumbup: so excited!

Anyone else ntnp with a lo under 1?

We were going to wait til ds is at least a year old but it is took 4 months to conceive ds so I'm guessing it'll be the same this time...

I am concerned about going back to work and poss being pregnant going back/soon after back.

I am not, but my brother and his wife got pregnant when my nephew was about 8 months old. She's currently 7 months pregnant and my nephew is 15 months old. They didn't want another baby, but they weren't using anything to prevent. So, I guess they were technically NTNP. I don't think you're crazy. If you think you can handle it, go for it! Good luck!!

Yes, me!
I have two girls who are 14 months apart.
So i was pregnant when onlder one turned 5 months! :)
Now we are ntnp for number 3.
And i already feel like im pregnant!

Yay!

Momof2, what was it like being pregnant with a baby and having 2 under 2??

Xxx

It was hard at times but totally worth it! I would do it again!

I think its never easy with a newborn. So if you just get through that hardest newborn stage then you have two little ones who will be happy growing together. That's my opinion, but some people called me crazy! But now its so much fun. You are probably crazy too but its a good crazy! :)

Haha, true. Glad I'm not the only crazy one at least. I love the idea of them being close in age and playing together.

My brother and sil have kids 13 months apart, the eldest is basically like his teacher lol he copies her and picks things up earlier than I believe he would have if she hadn't have been so close in age to him xx

We just started NTNP last night, and my youngest is 3 months! Although I'm still breastfeeding, so my cycles haven't returned yet.

My two kids are almost 16 months apart, so I fell pregnant when the older was 8 months old. I love having them close, although it's a little crazy at times.

Hi spiffy!

How long did it take you to conceive yourv second? I really want to fall pregnant immediately but this probs isn't realistic. I haven't had an AF yet and in stopped bfing almost 2 months ago.

Xxx

This is how it went conceiving my second:

First was born March 9th
Breastfed until the end of April
AF returned at the end of May
Started TTC in July
Fell pregnant at the beginning of Novemeber.

So, 6 months after AF returned, but only 4 months of TTC. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"