woohoo CD1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
:thumbup: Well after 6 weeks, 4 negative tests and lots of worry/stress. AF has finally come to visit! A little gutted I never got pregnant straight away but then I'm just relieved to be able to move onwards and upwards! The last 8 weeks have been a rollercoaster and although I feel stronger, I wish I was having my 12 week scan last week butinstead got to see my colleagues 12week scan pic:dohh:

so although we have been TTC in the past month, it never happened but hopefully it WILL happen again soon with a sticky bean :blush:

Yey i'm glad you af has finally come...fingers crossed this will be your month, sending you lots of baby dust!
Just waiting for my af to return now, hopefully wont be to long another bfn today. xxx

Everything crossed for you this month xx

Congrats!! Now you know your body is on track and you can continue ttc! I'm still waiting..I have at least another week probably..can't wait to get to where you are!

Congrats and hope you get your BFP and sticky little bean this month!!!

hi...
gud luck 4 this month laydees!!!
i too had a m/c in dec 2009. ive just had af today after 51 days.... never thought id be glad :) here's to a new month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->