woohoo i'm a blueberry

JD'2

mummy and 2nd on the way
Reaction score
yay i'm 7w today. i know i know you ladies will kill me but i still have hardly any syptoms heartburn constipation :blush: full bigger boobs that are sometimes tender but nothing else and am slighlty wishing for a little something something to make it feel real :shrug:

hope everyone has a lovely weekend :kiss:

deffinately jealous, ur one lucky lady, enjoy it x

ahhh cant wait till i get to 7 weeks lol congrats :) xxx

Is this your first baby? I had absolutely no symptoms what so ever with my first and appear to be being punished for that this time round i have every single symptom going! lol grrrrr lol

aw i loved being a raspberry and then you turn into stinky olive and stinky prune lol oh well at least the weeks are flying by and baby is getting bigger! i keep posting on facebook each week raspberry, olive, prune etc to see if anyone notices and when i have my scan and finally tell the world that i in fact do not have a bladder infection lasting months i am in fact pregnant i will be putting my rasberry, olive, prune etc etc etc is now the size of a x due to be a massive baby in august! or summit like that anywho . . .

ooo exciting! upgraded to a sweetpea today :D

Congrats on getting to blueberry status :happydance: I became a raspberry 2 days back, so fun having something to compare it to! Can't wait to be a honeydew :D

thanks everyone. I actually had some blueberry's the other day and said to dh that our little peanut will be this size on saturday lol. i love moving up the fruit ranks :)

It's crazy how it feels like time is going by, but I'm almost an olive and it feels like I was a blueberry just yesterday :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->