Woohoo :)

kintenda

Reaction score
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I am so chuffed! We are on our third cycle (since September) - I bought some clearblue digital OPKs at the end of last cycle to test, have had repeated negatives all cycle (tested since CD13), didn't test yesterday as have been had left sided sharp pain a couple of days ago, less painful since but had EWCM for a couple of days (thought maybe I'd missed the surge as only tested once a day), however just felt today like I should POAS and got my first smiley! Ha! It's great coz my cycles can be erratic so it's good to know when I ovulate - luckily we have been BDing throughout this whole cycle and last night, will be jumping hubby tonight as well! :) :) :)
I know I sound silly, but I am honestly so pleased to see that little smiley!
(Interestingly, when I took the test out of the holder, the stick didn't look positive - not sure of significance of that!)

Attachments

• DSCN0534.jpg
    DSCN0534.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 41
hey kintenda ive just used my first clearblue digi ovulation test it was neg which i was expecting as im nt due to ov for a while yet just couldnt wait 2 test lol. hope u get ur :bfp: this month

I got another positive the next day, along with a small smidge of pink when I used toilet paper (tmi) and then a negative that evening, so am pretty sure I ov'd on CD29 :) am hanging in for the wait now! :) x

I got another positive the next day, along with a small smidge of pink when I used toilet paper (tmi) and then a negative that evening, so am pretty sure I ov'd on CD29 :) am hanging in for the wait now! :) x

hope u caught ur eggy keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->