Wool...

Pink Petals

Reaction score
Just ordered my first wool cover and a fitted to go with! :happydance:

Super excited, but a little intimidated... does wool really work? Is it easy to care for? Advice?

Can LO still wear jammies to bed over top?

Wool is awesome and really does work. There is an awesome thread maybe called how wool works or something like that. Hopefully someone can link for you. I'll see if I can find it. :)

Found it!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...hy-wool-nappy-covers-work-9.html#post33918573

Yep, it really works. Better than anything else, for us. It is so hard to get past the thought that there's no way it could work- that putting essentially a sweater on your baby's butt to keep them dry is crazy, but it really does. I don't find them hard to care for as most mornings you just hang or lay them to air out. I wash mine probably every 2 to 3 weeks and re lanolize maybe every two months or so. Yes, you can put regular PJs over the top.

Wool is the Rolls Royce of nappy covers. Anyone who hasn't tried it will disbelieve it, but as soon as you do try it, you'll be hooked for life! People think "Hand washing - no thanks" but they rarely need washing at all, and hand washing just entails a soak, squeeze, rinse and dry, probably every couple of months. And lanolising is really easy as well, now you can get sachets of it ready emulsified, and instant. It's as simple as adding fabric softener, although you need to leave to soak. But that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->