Woolworths

Kirstin

Reaction score
Anyone else miss it? I've realised since its been gone how useful it was:dohh: When I was buying easter eggs it took me HOURS to find one, usually I would have just went to Woolworths, now I want a multipack of polos to see if they stop morning sickness but apart from Tesco which is miles away I dont know where to get some from:hissy:

there used to ber one in town ande i went there for something the other day cant remember what.. was like oh yeah it gone :cry::dohh:

yep! there are quite a few things i used to love from woolies - like baby toys, and kitchen stuff, its amazing how i did use it! i didn't realise i did! x

well it will be open online soon so i guess if its any good online it might be back as a shop again

We're relaunching the store online this summer and it's here that you'll get all the news on our comeback. More importantly, this is where you can share your views on anything Woolies-related.

Multi packs of polos you can buy from Poundland aswell.

I found the website confusing to use you never had enough options to narrow searches etc but hopefully it will be a nice relaunch :D I miss Woolies too it wasn't often but the very few shops we have here Woolies, Wilkos and Boots were my main shops where I knew I could get something I liked and always hit Woolies for the toys!

We have a wilkos but it never has anything I want in it.

Pick and mix!!!

Pick and mix was run by candy king witch is on the egde of going bust due to woolworths closing, we have a warehouse in p'boro witch has all the sweets in pay about £4-£5 for a HUGE bag of sweets witch they sell to the shops :D

i don't miss it at all, didn't notice it then don't now. i'm def a toys r us/argos buyer when it comes to toys. asda/tesco when it comes to baby/kids clothes. i alwaysforget adams exists too!
xXx

I miss the stationery (they always had fun notebooks and pens) as well as the Easter eggs!

Yep, we miss it too. Where do you buy Wondaweb now!??!

x

I really want some pick and mix, which is saying something, I cant think about food wihtout feeling sick.

They have Candy King at the local cinema i think - but its like £4 for two chocolate mice, pppfffftt!!!!!

They have Candy King at the local cinema i think - but its like £4 for two chocolate mice, pppfffftt!!!!!

ill have to speak to Oh best friend see what sweeties they have and how much lol i used to get the pic bags of Sberrys for £4.95 lol took me so long to eat them all they started going hard so i gave them to my little brother :blush:

How odd, I was only thinking about Woolworths this morning! I was wondering where Ladybird clothing got sold off to? I loved buying clothes for my nieces and godaughter from there. It was great for little fancy dress outfits! x

Did people seriously have problems finding easter eggs? They we're absolutely everywhere!!!

I can't say i miss woolworths, i rarely went in there tbh, i'd but the occasional cd or dvd and then only when they we're in the sale as they we're expensive for them otherwise!

I miss woolies, I loved their kiddies clothes, toys, and general stuff. It was local too so if we needed anything 9 times out of 10, woolies had it.

i miss it for the cheap kitchen bits :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->