• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wooohooo!

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
I've completely stopped bleeding! I'm sooo happy not to wear those massive pads or any pads at all. Time for some :sex: soon I think! :rofl:

Only thing I'm dreading is my first period, bleh at cramps :dohh:

Wow, I bet it's going to feel like waiting for my period the first time LOL

Jinxed yourself! When I did a simular post within a week I was heavy again :rofl:

Soz lmao!

this is starting to get a bit weird now babys born on same day. they eat the same amount just differnt times. neither of them are cryers they grunt and ive stopped bleeding also, really light yesturday and today nothing.:wacko: how weird is all that then

yey well done......but I wouldn't count your chickens, I been stoping and starting for the past week :lol:

Muahaha! I didn't jinx meself! I still have no bleeding :headspin:. Lets hope it stays that way ;)

:happydance::happydance:

well done you, I'm still spotting not that that has stopped me TMI

:blush::rofl:

:happydance::happydance:

well done you, I'm still spotting not that that has stopped me TMI

:blush::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You beat me! but I'm still scared lol, I know it should probably be healed down there and it won't hurt but its still intimidating :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You beat me! but I'm still scared lol, I know it should probably be healed down there and it won't hurt but its still intimidating :dohh:

I found that half a bottle of wine helps...

:drunk:

:rofl: I'll keep that in mind, I've been itching to have some margaritas :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->