Wooohooo!

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Ok im not sure if this is about the right age for it but i wasnt really expecting it and its made my day! :happydance:

TABS ROLLED OVER!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

She has been going to her side a bit for the last 4 days and just now the Tesco shopping arrived so i packed it all away while she was on her play mat in the front room then i went in and sat down and starting ticking off the list etc and then she started grumbling......i looked up and there she was on her belly!! YAY!
Is this about the normal age for it? i havn't got a clue what they should be doing by when so whats next on the list??

Caitlyn rolled from her front to her back from 2 months, and just yesterday started rolling back the other way. Well done Tabs!! :happydance:

Caitlyn rolled from her front to her back from 2 months, and just yesterday started rolling back the other way. Well done Tabs!! :happydance:
Welldone Caitlyn! :happydance:
Hopefully this is the start for Tabs then although she absolutely hates being on her tummy....i got one of those garden swirly things for her too that she lays on DOH!
Guess ill have to stop changing her on the dining table soon then :blush: (on her mat i must add)

Woohoo they'll be no stopping her now lol, well done tabs xx

go tabs i posted a vid of jack rolling in the photo section so yeah its normal and very clever x

awsome hun !!! max still always gets his arm stuck under him when hes trying to turn lol

Caitlyn can't do it yet, is she getting behind or is it normal :-(

Well done tabs!

Caitlyn can't do it yet, is she getting behind or is it normal :-(

Well done tabs!

Hmm now im wondering if it was a fluke as she hasnt done it today :hissy:

Im thinking Tabs has more body weight behind her so maybe gravity helped! lol
Dont worry caitlyn will get there probably when you are not watching! hehe
I am wondering other things too,like what age do babies hold their bottles? and what age do they sit unaided?
I guess it all depends on the baby.....been doing baby sit ups with Tabs for the last week or so :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->