wooohoooooooo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by CandyApple19, Feb 1, 2011.

1. CandyApple19

CandyApple19 Pregnant with #3, PAL.

:thumbup::thumbup::happydance: My appetite has gone through the roof! I'm gaining weight finally, yayyyy! I have always been the type of person who is underweight and not intended to be, i'm only small (4ft 11) and i weigh 93lbs now, i know i need to be more, and im just so happy my appetite has finally hit the ceiling and i can literally eat all day long! I gained a very healthy 3stone with my sons pregnancy and i looked AMAZING (the best despite my huge belly) and he was only 5lbs 15 at birth, so, as my doctor said 'eat to your hearts content':happydance::happydance: BRING ON THE FOOOOOOD

2. RebeccaR19

RebeccaR19 Well-Known Member

Wonderful! Congrats! :)

3. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

That's fantastic! :thumbup: Hope you enjoy the food! :munch:

4. CandyApple19

CandyApple19 Pregnant with #3, PAL.

om nom nom, just ate some cathedral extra mature chedder cheese, *drool*

5. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

:happydance: for cheese!

6. Spunky

Spunky James' and Juliet's Mama!

I was excited like you (I wasn't underweight but at 20 weeks I hadn't gained anything -whcih my docs were ok wiht) until I gained about 9lbs this last month. WOW. I'm now only 7lbs above my prepregnancy weight, but it seems crazy!

Enjoy it! I hope you don't stress the other way like I do once you start putting it on. Since you're underweight I say just go for it! ALL of it!

7. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

wahooooo !!!!! you go girl, i wnna go harvester !!!! ive just felt this as i typed this to u, but noone to go wiv, want ont of those salad things oh and some flame grilled chicken yum !!!