wooohoooooooo!!!!!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:thumbup::thumbup::happydance: My appetite has gone through the roof! I'm gaining weight finally, yayyyy! I have always been the type of person who is underweight and not intended to be, i'm only small (4ft 11) and i weigh 93lbs now, i know i need to be more, and im just so happy my appetite has finally hit the ceiling and i can literally eat all day long! I gained a very healthy 3stone with my sons pregnancy and i looked AMAZING (the best despite my huge belly) and he was only 5lbs 15 at birth, so, as my doctor said 'eat to your hearts content':happydance::happydance: BRING ON THE FOOOOOOD

That's fantastic! :thumbup: Hope you enjoy the food! :munch:

om nom nom, just ate some cathedral extra mature chedder cheese, *drool*

I was excited like you (I wasn't underweight but at 20 weeks I hadn't gained anything -whcih my docs were ok wiht) until I gained about 9lbs this last month. WOW. I'm now only 7lbs above my prepregnancy weight, but it seems crazy!

Enjoy it! I hope you don't stress the other way like I do once you start putting it on. Since you're underweight I say just go for it! ALL of it!

wahooooo !!!!! you go girl, i wnna go harvester !!!! ive just felt this as i typed this to u, but noone to go wiv, want ont of those salad things oh and some flame grilled chicken yum !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->