Wooop :)

SY92

Momma to 3 Yay <3
Reaction score
So happy to finally be in here :)
Just poppin’ in to say hey & if anyone fancies a wee chat, fire away !!

Much love
:flower:

I’m not quite there yet... so very close! But thought I’d say hey anyway!

I’m not quite there yet... so very close! But thought I’d say hey anyway!
Eek i cant believe how far on we are!

its amazing.. hope you’re well chick xo

Eek i cant believe how far on we are!

its amazing.. hope you’re well chick xo
I know! I remember you getting your bfp, seems like forever ago. I feel like this pregnancy has went a lot quicker for me. I’m good thank you, hope you are too! Did you find out what you’re having or did you stay team yellow? X

:)
I know! I remember you getting your bfp, seems like forever ago. I feel like this pregnancy has went a lot quicker for me. I’m good thank you, hope you are too! Did you find out what you’re having or did you stay team yellow? X

Aw I know, its flown by! Im so glad to hear it hun, im not to bad, for sure this has been my easiest pregnancy by far!
Ohh no we ended up finding out as the kids were desperate to ‘pop a balloon’ haha
so we are :pink: for the 3rd time hehe!
What about you hun, you still team yellow :)xo

Wow can't believe ure on the last stretch.
Congratulations.

Still trying here on month 11 ttc now.

Good luck with the birth etc

:)

Aw I know, its flown by! Im so glad to hear it hun, im not to bad, for sure this has been my easiest pregnancy by far!
Ohh no we ended up finding out as the kids were desperate to ‘pop a balloon’ haha
so we are :pink: for the 3rd time hehe!
What about you hun, you still team yellow :)xo
That’s great that it’s been your easiest! This has been a harder pregnancy than my sons, I don’t know if it’s because I have a 1 year old to run around after, but I’ve been sick too which I wasn’t last time. Three girls, how lovely hun! We’re staying team yellow again. This will be our second and last, it would be lovely to do pink, frills and bows, but since there’s only going to be 17 months between DS and this baby I think if it’s another boy they’ll be best friends lol x

Wow can't believe ure on the last stretch.
Congratulations.

Still trying here on month 11 ttc now.

Good luck with the birth etc

I know I can’t believe it either tbh!
aw thank you hun!

you will get there hun, I have everything crossed and sending you lots of well wishes & baby dust! <3

just because I am this far, I havent (&couldnt) forget the struggle, so I do sympathise massively with all who we were in with at the beginning!
Massive hugs and hoping you all get that bfp <3 x

That’s great that it’s been your easiest! This has been a harder pregnancy than my sons, I don’t know if it’s because I have a 1 year old to run around after, but I’ve been sick too which I wasn’t last time. Three girls, how lovely hun! We’re staying team yellow again. This will be our second and last, it would be lovely to do pink, frills and bows, but since there’s only going to be 17 months between DS and this baby I think if it’s another boy they’ll be best friends lol x

aww I totally sympathise hun! I found my 2nd pregnancy harder because I had the eldest to run around after soo I think that does answer for alot! Aslong as everything else is going well with ya hun <3 hope you’re getting a rest when you can :D x

Can’t believe I’ll have 3 girlies haha!
If we want a boy, then we’ll get a dog .. eventually :lol::lol::lol:

Aww either or for you will be exciting hun, like ya say , all the frills & bows etc would be soo fun but the thought of your little man with a little brother and wee bestie would be amazing aswell! Cant wait to hear what your wee one is hehe <3!

not long now \\:D/\\:D/ xoxo

aww I totally sympathise hun! I found my 2nd pregnancy harder because I had the eldest to run around after soo I think that does answer for alot! Aslong as everything else is going well with ya hun <3 hope you’re getting a rest when you can :D x

Can’t believe I’ll have 3 girlies haha!
If we want a boy, then we’ll get a dog .. eventually :lol::lol::lol:

Aww either or for you will be exciting hun, like ya say , all the frills & bows etc would be soo fun but the thought of your little man with a little brother and wee bestie would be amazing aswell! Cant wait to hear what your wee one is hehe <3!

not long now \\:D/\\:D/ xoxo
Haha we’ll eventually get a dog too. My little dog got put to sleep in October, she was 16 so I grew up with her. My son definitely misses her even though he was too young to understand anything, but once he’s older we’ll get him a dog!
I’ll keep you updated when baby is born and let you know if it’s a boy or a girl :pink: :blue:
Have you got a name picked? We can’t agree on anything and I know we still have time but I wish DH would just give in and agree with me lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->