worcestershire area? wtt (vas revs)

MRSRICHRS2K

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
anyone in worcestershire in a similar postion as us.. waiting for vas revs then ttc :thumbup:

:wave:
Hi I've only just spotted this thread!
I'm from south Worcestershire.
Not exactly the same position as you, but do have 2 lo's and ttc our 3rd!
Never seen anyone else from Worcs in here, nice to know I'm not the only one!
How old are your children?
Mine are 5 and 3, one of each, and little horrors now it's the summer hols!!

I suppose I am WTT too as we're going to try after we get married next year, lived in worcestershire since 2005 for uni and now in kidderminster. I am 23 and have a 16 month old baby called Lilly *waves*

:hi: Katie!
Are you getting married in Worcestershire?
I'm afraid I don't know kiddi very well - only know how to get to the huge B&Q! lol! Have to take dd though for a little op on her ears in september at the hospital there, so sure I will know it a lot better once I have got lost looking for it! :haha:
I'm in Evesham, Won't say what I think of it as I'm not keen, have lived in Worcestershire all my life and looking to move back to the Pershore area soon.

Yep we're getting married in kidderminster in the huge church by the traffic lights before you get to the range and matalan and those shops, can't wait. Then we're having our reception in a big manor place black and white style proper traditional english feel.
Oh i know what you mean everyone's always slating kidderminster but I don't think it's that bad idealy would like to live in worcester as it's a nice city but at the moment with wedding we need to be paying as little rent as we can lol. Whats your fav town in worcestershire? :D xxx

Hey
I'm from Droitwich,I have a daughter called Medi-Rose who is 2 and I'm 10weeks pg with #2 :)

Prynhawn da Cariadbach rwy'n drwg gen i ond mae cymraeg fi yn eitha warthus achos dysgeth i cymraeg yn ysgol llawer blynydoedd nol. If that made any sense at all lol. How long have you lived in droitwich hun? x

lol! Katie that doens't make the slightest bit of sense to me other than Ysgol! I think that means school? Only going on our holidays to Wales when I was younger, My great grandmother was welsh, so we used to have to do the yearly jaunt over the Black Mountains!
My favourite town in Worcestershire? hmmm, i'm torn! I love Pershore, but that could be because it's what I know and what I'm used to - it will always be home to me (although I come from a village just on the outskirts), it's the history, the architecture and the people. However, I also love Broadway, even though technically it's not a town. I used to go to sixth form in Worcester though, and spent many a night in Tramps and what used to be called Torch, over in Cripplegate park, I have no idea what it's called anymore or even if it's still there!!
Cariadbach, where abouts in Droitwich do you live? alot of my family live in Droitwich, it's where mums family first moved to from over the borders back in the 60s!

Im over by the train station,our house literally backs on to the station,noisy but dd seems to like it! I used to live over Primsland way though. I spent many a night in Tramps and Torch-even went out when i was 8months pregnant :haha:
Anyone else rather bored tonight? Im shattered butdont want to go to bed too early else il be awake at 3am!

anyone in worcestershire in a similar postion as us.. waiting for vas revs then ttc :thumbup:

hi im from kiddy too.. im 27 and hubby is 37 i have 2 children from previous relationship aged 7 and 5 one of each :)
have our appointment with consultant on wed about vasectomy reversal.. this will be our 1st child together if it is successful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->