Words u dont want them sayying

Oh god, my son Henry is very very naughty without even meaning to be.

Hes just about to turn 17 months and he shouts "COCK" every time he sees one of our two cats! I know that hes trying to say 'CAT' because thats what I've been encouraging. Hes certainly never heard myself or his dad saying cock. Its awful and I don't know what to do about it! Was amusing the first couple of times but not anymore.

Hes also been babbling something that suspiciously sounds like 'bugger' for the last couple of day. Again, hes not picked it up from someone. We've always been extremely careful about what we say in front of him.

Hoping he figures out how to say the words he means soon!

I don't like DH saying 'shut up' to Laura - I mean does anyone else think this is horrid? Luckily she doesn't seem to have picked it up, yet.

She once said something that sounded suspiciously like bitch but nothing since. I'm not sure how we'd react tbh. She tends to use actions more than words anyway so we're at the tantrum and slapping stage which is just as fun....

Kyla used to say 'huck' quite a bit, after she heard my brother say fuck. She did it for a week or two and I ignored it, then she just stopped

Dani's been playing with her toy dog and one of our cats before, she named her dog herself and called her 'Bea' and she says it like 'beer', our cat is called Whiskey and she started going 'I love beer and I love whiskey' while petting them >< My OH found it hilarious :dohh: so she kept saying it. I thought she'd forgot about it, about 3 days later we were on the bus and she had Bea with her, she must have suddenly remembered cause she shouted 'I love beer and I love whiskey!' at the top of her voice :blush: I got a lot of disapproving looks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->