work out dvd

Sprite2011

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good work out DVD? I started doing the 30 day shred (loved it!), but sprained my ankle very badly so would like to try another one which is less high impact (think it was the jumping jacks that hurt me!) but is going to help me tone up and shift these last 10 pounds!
Cheers!

Not sure on the dvds as I tend to use Wii games but I had a very bad ankle sprain in May. I wasn't able to workout for a full month :( And it still gives me problems from time to time. Anyways I did find that wearing a brace helped immensely when I started back to my workouts if that helps any! I still have to avoid a couple of high impact exercises (mountain climbers!) but can do most other stuff 3 months on :dohh:

I have a bad knee and the Shred really aggravated it! For 2 months after reinjuring it I had to switch to NO impact workouts. I was surprised at how much I grew to enjoy pilates! I am now back into full workouts, but am wary of deep lunges, squats that bring my hips past 90 degrees, and any high impact knee-tweakers, like jumping jacks and mountain climbers (or plank jacks... the horror). I still do pilates a couple days a week because i find it so relaxing and it seems to really help my posture. Once your ankle feels a bit better, maybe try to modify the moves that aggravate your ankle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->