Working mums

Kirstin

Reaction score
Just some quick questions for those mums who work.
How old was your LO when you went back to work?
Did you go back full or part time?
Who looked after your LO? Child care or family member?

I will go back when LO is 7 months. I hope to go from 5 days to 4 ( im a secondary teacher so heavy workload in evenings too) LO will go to private nursery. I have no other option but if i could afford to spend more time at home i would. What about u then?

Olivia was 8 months when I returned to work, Iave gone back part time so I do 30 hours over 4 days,

When im at work Olivia is in Nursery & loves it.

x

Jasmine will be 11 months.. I will be doing 3 days a week, a friend will be caring for her when me or daddy cant. There is potential for us to be on different shifts though so it might work out.

I'll have to try and find some work when Ally is 6 months. I'm hoping to just do 2 or 3 days a week and either Daddy or my Mum will have Ally.

My eldest was 9 weeks when I had to go back to work (11 years ago) as I only got SMP & when that stopped I had no choice but to go back to work full time. My youngest was nearly 6 months & I went back to work 4 days plus 1 day working from home.

My parents have always looked after them until they started pre-school (eldest at 2 years & youngest at 18mths).

TTC #3 at the moment & if we manage a BFP, hopefully this time I will be able to afford to be a SAHM or to find a part time job :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->