World of warcraft & being a housewife

Lolalonia

Reaction score
I was playing wow throughout my college life, i had whole other life there, wow friends, raids, my now-to-be husband even played with me too. We use to spend hours on computer each night for raids. don't get me wrong, i'm not the nerdy type, we enjoyed other activities but wow was the one we do together when we were at home. Our friends were also playing wow and so it got really addictive.

Then we got married in 2009 and from there i quit wow cold turkey. my husband start to get busy in his new business venture and i got pregnant. my baby is 9 months now :) the best thing ever happened to me.

Nowadays, i spend most of my time playing with my baby or doing house work, it's hard enough to get time to do things for myself, so when baby is sleeping or being at grandma's place i would indulge myself in 'only me' time. I would just surf the net, or go shopping with some friends (most of them aren't married, i'm the only one already having a kid)

i gotta say i miss playing wow so much! i start playing a while ago (when my baby turns 9 months ) but it's only when i'm having my 'only me' time. I miss playing wow for hours and hours, going on raids and sleep at 3am doing quests lol.. i miss those feelings!!
Now, i only do quest and try to get the most out of my 'wow time' then i need to remind myself that my baby will be waking up soon from his nap so i better finish em fast!

i feel like i'm being chased, lol..

I don't know, i just miss those feelings.. as if part of life was gone. sigh..
at the same time, i also feel that as if i'm neglecting my duties as housewife if i play wow (even only for 30 minutes-1hour)..

gosh, and i also feel i'm the only housewife out there feeling this way.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->