Worried about AF

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I started MC on 18th June and passed all but one cloth, bleed for 9 days then spotted for 2.

On Monday and Tuesday I had slightly discoloured CM / discharge and by Wednesday night there was quite a significant amount and it was more reddy in colour. . .

Since yesterday I have had light/medium bleeding.

This means that I have only not bleed or spotted for around 14 days. . . rather than the reccommended 20 days.

Also I had a positive pregnancy last Friday (9th) so I KNOW I haven't ovulated, I alos temp so know from that I didn't ovulate. . .

But I had the hospital on Thursday, yesterday (15th) and had a negative pregnancy test and when I told the nurse about the bleeding she said it was probably my period. . . . :shrug:

Does anyone think it is AF. . . ?

xx

I honestly just don't know enough to be able to give an answer, but I also mc on the 18th. I didn't bleed quite as long, only 7 days, but I started af yesterday, so I supposed it's possible.

As long as you have a bfn now, I would count it as CD1 and try to see what happens. It could just be your body adjusting to all that's happened?

Sorry for your loss Maaybe. I agree with Purlqueen, if you have a BFN now, I'm sure it was your first AF too. If I read your forum right, you started bleeding 3.5 wks post MC? If so, most likely your AF. Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->