worried about Ali :-(

Christine33

Reaction score
morning all!
little ali had his first set of vaccinations on Wednesday...on Wednesday he seemed fine, took his bottle and slept a lot. howevever, yesterday and today he is hardly eating and has been sick a couple of times (ali isn't a sickly baby, i can count on one hand how many times he has been sick since he has been born):cry:. he is also really weepy.

i am really worried about him as he was a low birth weight baby and i am desperate for him to continue gaining weight.

is loss of appetite common? will it pick up soon? i have tried phoning my HV but she is out all all day....

:hug: :hug:

Christine
XXXX

Not sure if loss of appetite is common after jabs but if babies are feeling unwell they can go off their milk a bit.
If you're worried I'd call nhs direct (0845 4647) for advice. Have you taken his temperature?

Hope he's ok :hugs: x

It is common yes. If you're worried I would suggest the same as Sam's mum!

sounds pretty normal.. give him some calpol and some extra cuddles!! If you get worried that his feeds aren't going in/staying down over a full day then call your gp. They will probably advise that hes kept hydrated and that he's not running a temp.
Try not to worry :)

Hope he feels better soon. :hug:

he's done really good gaining so far though! He might just been slowing down a bit. As others have said though, it's far better to put your mind at rest. You know best.

hope u can get some advice soon and he feels better soon, sending lots of :hugs:
if you get no joy with nhs direct, could u call your gp? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->