Worried about another Chemical

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I just got a faint positive, but somehow I feel like another chemical is approaching. Just like last month:

- My BBT goes down at certain times of the day
- I am getting very watery discharge one week before AF instead of the milky white discharge I had.
- I am starting to feel crampy nonstop with back aches 5 days before AF.

Did you experience any symptoms that made it clear a pregnancy is viable or not viable? I am dreading the next 5 days.

Honestly without sounding rude I think you need to try and stop analysing every thing that goes on with your body. As I said before symptoms can vary from month to month, bfn or bfp doesn't matter. Bodies can and do change over a course of time and as we get older. I have had 9 pregnancies, 5 miscarriages a few chemicals. Every one of those different symptoms. you have a light bfp I would say congratulations and just try and role with it. Hopefully it will progress and you will be on your way to a happy and healthy 9 months. Good luck x

Also your basal body temperature can only be recorded accurately upon waking after an extended period of rest. Measuring your body temp throughout the day will not tell you anything as it's quite normal for temperature to fluctuate. X

I remember that last month you hadn’t had a positive pregnancy test yet when you said you had, had a chemical. Congrats on an early faint line. There is no way to tell if a pregnancy is viable based on early symptoms. FXd your line gets darker, and as people told you in this post, AND last cycle you are not getting BBT througout the day. Basal body temperature is your body’s temp after rest before even the slightest movement, Even getting up at night to pee before taking your temp, or temping at different times of early morning (varying by an hour even) will result in different temperatures that are innacurate for charting. I would stop temping as your data is meaningless and obviously causing you stress.

I’d say test again after AF is missed and contact your OB to schedule an appointment to confirm pregnancy at that point. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->