Worried about chemical....

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
I must have taken 15 tests since Saturday!! I got 2 x faint BFP Saturday. Around 7.30pm I noticed some pick tinged CM and automatically presumed this would be a chemical pregnancy. I bought the clear blue early detection yesterday and there was a faint line.
I had a digital with weeks for today and took it with FMU and it was BFN.
I panicked and bought some more FRER and Superdrug tests. Do you think they look okay? I have no idea what DPO but I'm guessing 10 dpo. I didn't use OPK's but normally get positive OPK around CD 17/18 and today is CD 28 although my cycles can be as long as 39 days.

I then took a Tesco own brand test about 30 mins ago they are around 25 mIU and only got the faintest of faint lines :(

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
Here is the Superdrug one

Attachments

• RenderedContent-5893F3D4-4127-4AF4-92BC-3D4A854E41B5.jpg
    RenderedContent-5893F3D4-4127-4AF4-92BC-3D4A854E41B5.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 35
I wouldn't be too worried! My FRER with my youngest son wasn't much darker than yours at about the same dpo and the Superdrug is blatantly obvious. I would do another FRER tomorrow or Wednesday, perhaps with fmu to see if that gives a stronger result and see if they progress, which hopefully they will. :)

10dpo is early for a digi to work so I wouldn't worry! Those lines are good any solid so it will just be the sensitivity on the digi.

HopefulPony is right about the digis. I didn't bother with a digi until I was a week overdue af

they look good to me. Digi's don't show usually until after AF is due. Good luck :)

They look great to me. I had a faint positive on a frer 2 days ago. Yesterday I started heavy bleeding like af so I'm out again this month. A bit of pink is fine, likely to be implantation. I had implantation bleeding with my sucsessful pregnancy and it was brown like the end of a period. I stuck on a pad and went on about my day and it stopped. Which is why I tested. Try and hold out for 2 days. I know it's really hard. And stick to one brand. Goodluck and fingers crossed for your bfp :flower:

Thank you everyone but it was a chemical pregnancy, my test today was almost BFN and I started spotting again.
I knew something was wrong 😞😢🙁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->