worried about down there..

angelic_one

Just me & my monkey <3
Reaction score
So my daughter is 9 days old, i had a second degree tear and a few extra cuts and grazes so obviously i've been in a lot of pain since...but day 7 was the first day things started to feel slightly better...i was soo happy, but now it seems to have all gone downhill.. Yesterday i had a sudden trickle of blood after only discharge for days, i jumped in the bath, and it's not happened since, but it has been stinging since... Is it normal for it to sting?? Am also getting a lot of thin watery discharge, is this normal or a sign of infection? :-(

Hmmm I don't know hun, I'm still slightly bleeding so haven't been having discharge so to speak..as for the sting, its probably just the healing doing its business!? Some days i think im completely better then other days im disappointed cus i feel bad again! Sooo frustrating. Sorry im not much help, but hope you get better soon! x x x

Hey hun i bled for quite a while afterwards, i seemed fine for about a week then it started to sting when i went to the loo so i got a chunk of cotton wool soaked in tepid water and held it on my cut until finished which seemed to be such a relief! My cut came open but nothing was ever done said they would just leave it! :) xx

i'm on day 9 as well (also with stitches) and started having more bleeding again today, after having already switched from big pads to smaller pads... big pads it is again :( boooo!

i don't have watery discharge, just lochia rubra/serosa which is bloody and i was pulling two strings of "something" (i guess placental tissue) out of me in the past two days. sorry TMI. when your discharge is whitish, you may already be in the lochia alba phase.

in concern to the stinging, over here i was given betadine to squirt with a peri-bottle every time i gotta pee. it has helped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->