worried about going overdue and not getting yr home birth?

emmi26

Pregnant
Reaction score
hello:flower:
well my home birth is all booked and im ready. baby was due on 11th according to lmp today according to scan so a bit confusing !! anyway im really worrying about going overdue as i really really want another home birth! i had my daughter at home (40 + 2 ) and really want the same this time i have an amazing mw who is doing my delivery.
anyone else woried about going over ?

i went a few days over on my last, i was worried id loose the option for my home birth but the midwife was quite sure that if we delayed sweeps that by having them later at home, the chances are i wouldnt need to be induced. i did have her at home, and will have this one at home too.

thanks hun i think as soon as you get to yr due date you start to worry that nothings happened and the word induction and everything i dont want starts swimming round my head !!! just wish my little man would hurry himself !!

There are other techniques you can do AND dont forget that the MWs work to guidelines and these are negotiable. I have known colleagues negotiate home births at 42+ weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->