Worried about hcg levels

SHELBYTTC

Reaction score
I am a little worried about my hcg levels. This last month my DH and I were not ttc. We decide that I was going to work on loosing some more weight and wait until we moved in to our new home before ttc again. Well I got my bfp. I was 4 weeks 4 days when I got my first beta and they were 128. My OB said that they were on the low side and that she will recheck them next week. Well I ended up getting really sick and went to the ER. I was scared it may be an tubal because I have had 2 back in 2011. Well they check my levels and they were at 642. So it looks like they are doubling. They did a sonogram and said they saw a sac that measured 5 weeks 6 days. I know for a fact I am not that far along because I did my opks so now I am worried about my levels.

Sounds fine to me. Its good your levels are rising. Ultrasound can be a bit off and maybe your baby traveled and implanted faster. You need to be 5 weeks to see a sac I think.

I also agree with pp. You sound fine.

Eta, my hcg was only slightly higher than yours at 251 at 4+4. The doubling time matters, not the initial number.

Eta, my hcg was only slightly higher than yours at 251 at 4+4. The doubling time matters, not the initial number.

OMG! Good to see you again. How is your January Jellybean? And congrats on #2! :)

OMG! Good to see you again. How is your January Jellybean? And congrats on #2! :)

Aw hey leinz! He is AH-MAZING! Lol thank you for asking. How is your little princess?

And thanks for the congratulations! This couldn't have been a bigger surprise. Lol my pill failed. :dohh: but first appointment tomorrow so I am excited and nervous. Were getting more excited as the days go by but I am very nervous about having two under two. Especially because I need to finish school and doing that with two kids is gonna be quite difficult.

Congratulations to you too! Are you wanting another little girl or a little man this time? I honestly don't care but my family is dying for a girl. Oh wants a boy. I think another boy would be fun but I would love a little girl too as I do not plan on having more children. Lol

Sorry op to take over for a minute!

You'll feel much better after tomorrow! :) x

It'll all work out! :) It's all just an adjustment and I found it to be easier than I thought. Zoela is just precious, such a bright light in our lives.

I'm nervous also about have 3 under 3 1/2, but I was actually trying for 9 cycles. I was nervous with each pregnancy though.

I had my first beta for at 4w3d and they were 185. Went back at 5 weeks and beta was 800. Had a scan at 7 weeks 1 day and baby was measuring right on and strong heartbeat.

I had my first beta for at 4w3d and they were 185. Went back at 5 weeks and beta was 800. Had a scan at 7 weeks 1 day and baby was measuring right on and strong heartbeat.

Thank you so much. That what I needed to hear. I go back for another blood draw on Wednesday so I am hoping that they keep going on.

I was thinking that it was all about the doubling time too until my DR seemed a little worried about the 1st beta being so low.

My doctor was the same way with my second pregnancy because my level was 21. He is now a healthy and happy 15 month old. Its always the doubling level because you have no idea when baby fertilized and implanted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->