Worried about my baby's head please read

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
I know it sounds ridiculous I guess I'm just looking for reassurance. I'm hoping it's just maybe the angle of the pic seeing as it doesn't look as bad on some pics.
I was so relieved yest to see the heartbeat that it was only when I got home I thought bAbys head looks a funny shape, almost bigger at the bottom of head/top of neck.
Now I have all sorts going through my head.
Looked through my other kids scan pics n didn't look like this. Did anyone else's?
Will post all of the pics for you to see. Will likely post sideways as they always do on here for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 105
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 50
Last one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 34
Looks just fine to me. I've looked at so many different scan pics lately and seen so many different head shapes!i think the scan distorts things depending on angle/if they move etc.. Really wouldn't worry.
At my sons 16 wk scan his lips look ridiculously huge and I was worried.. Came out just perfect! X

Thank you. I didn't notice it looking that shape on the actual scan and on the first and last pic it looks ok to me so hoping it's just how the photos were taken, there's akways something to worry about isn't there?!
I have a private scan in 3 weeks so will be getting her to have a good check on that x

My second sons scan looked a lot like that at 11 weeks ! He's a perfectly healthy 2 year old now :)
I've also seen many different head shapes I wouldn't worry !

Thanks, that's reassuring to know.
Hopefully it'll fly to my next scan x

My daughter's 12-week scan looked just like that. We joked that we were going to have a beautiful baby rhino.

She turned out beautiful, but human. :haha:

I don't suppose you have the pics do you beagleowner? I've trawled through scans on Google and not really found any similar!
I think I worry because when we lost Alfie at 18 weeks he had hydropics which basically just means he was swollen a bit with water around his head. They said it could have been because he had died or because of infection, but the hospitAl never tested the placenta like they were supposed to so I never got answers. So I'm probably just looking for problems that aren't there but I can't help myself 🙈

I'm sure the scanner would have picked up on anything looking abnormal, try not to worry. Although I know it's impossible once you get something bugging u xx

Looks pretty normal to me. Fetuses are funny looking creatures....

Looks like baby's hand is near its face to me giving the effect it's the shape of baby's chin x

Yeah that's right bAbys hand was up by its mouth it waved at is too 😊 it's more the back on the head that concerns me, it's not very rounded to me also looks like a lump where the neck is x

Looks perfectly normal to me!

Wouldn't say they look a million miles different to my first scans with my LB x
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2044471-anomaly-scan-tomorrow-last-guesses.html

^ took me ages to find a post with all 3 pics :haha:

Looks perfect lovely. Big hugs for the worrying :hugs: xxx

Thanks all. I'm definitely feeling a little more reassured now 😊 x

Skull theory looks girly to me :) and yep all looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->