worried about my eating

xoxsarahxox

Reaction score
before i was pregnant i was about 7 stone 5 and i went up to 9 stone during my pregnancy since haveing my baby 8 weeks ago i am now about 8 stone 5. the second i noticed my weight going up during pregnancy i paniked and was scared to put the weight on but realised there was nothing i could do. after having the baby i have starting weighing myself about 3 times a day. i started to get ill about a week ago and hardly ate anythin and i noticed my weight dropped to 7 stone 12. i have now been better for 2 days, yesterday i ate 2 slices of pizza and a couple of biscuits and today i have ate a couple of biscuits and half a sausage roll. right now i feel like i want to eat something but i dont want to put the weight back on, i dont actually feel hungry nor can i be botherd to make something to eat anyway. im not sure if i should be worried about how i am latley or not?? is this the start of a down spiral for me if i dont get help or not? any advice would be much appreciated as im not sure if i really have a problem or if im being silly :/ x

Honey you need to eat to keep healthy for you and your LO. I dunno how tall you are but 8st 5 is tiny. Please try and eat healthy small portions through the day, or you'll end up ill. I've been through it, still not completely great with food but better. :hug:

You need to at least try and make the effort chick, little and often, sometimes after not eating for a while you need to build your appetite back up, but if you keep at it, it'll son return and no turn into a problem :)

Eat something little and often. If your worried about gaining weight eat something healthy like a tuna sandwich with no butter and light mayo or have a salad with grilled chicken.
Just because you dont want to gain weight doesnt mean you have to stop eating lots of things. Little and often is always good. My OH is like this.

I had my LO 6 weeks ago and I also feel like I have less of an appetite than I used to. Like the others have said though, it's important to keep your energy levels up - so try eating little and often. Or, eating slow releasing energy foods such as pasta, which will make you feel fuller for longer.

I don't think that it's healthy to be weighing yourself 3 times a day though. Only you know if your weight/eating is becoming an issue for you. If it feels like it is a problem for you, then I think it's worth speaking to your doctor about it.

For the record though, 8st 5 is tiny, like tallybee said. And it's certainly an amazing weight to be after only having a baby 8 weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->