Worried about my health.. (pelvic congestion syndrome?)

emicakess

Reaction score
We have one DD who is 15 months and we are planning on trying again soon. I have mid cycle cramping though, and I have it basically all month long every month. I am waiting for the gynecologist to call me and make an appointment. I have been ignoring it hoping it will just go away but its not, and it seems to be getting worse. My mom had pelvic congestive syndrome and she had to have a hysterectomy. But hers went on for years and years before they found out what it was. I believe there are simpler treatments for it when caught earlier. This cramping just started happening for me a few months ago after I had my daughter. I have been paying more attention to my symptoms and starting to notice that it is worse when standing, it starts about an hour after I wake up and gets worse through out the day. Its an aching heavy feeling and hurts in my lower back as well. I am praying it is just something simple and not PCS :( and I am praying hard that it wont effect me being able to have more babies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->