Worried about NO bleeding

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Sorry, I know that sounds stupid, but I am. With my MMC, I had no bleeding and lost the baby at 10 weeks. With Moo, I had quite a bit of bleeding and her she is, crazy and wonderful.

I'm worried that without any signs of implantation, it means I'm probably just hours away from everything going wrong again. It probably will anyway I guess.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Try not to worry hun, not everyone experiences IB. I didn't have IB when I was pregnant with my son and everything was fine :hugs: xx

Thank you hunny (he is adorable, toooo cute!) - I think I'm just stewing because this time in that pregnancy, I was very close to losing the baby, if I hadn't already. It was such a horrible experience, I'm just scared.

I totally understand hunny, I used to worry about everything when I was pregnant.. Still do :haha: Aww thank you, he's not so tiny anymore! Your little girl is gorgeous!
Have you thought about having a private scan to put your mind at rest? xx

I still worry now...

i bled quite a bit in the begining everytime i gave up.. every scan i expected the worst... and were both still going strong.
Dont give up hope, every pregnancy is different :)

have u a doppler ? this kept me sane till i had a scan , i mmc in 08 at 12wk :cry: then mc after my son, i never had IB with this one or morgan so look at it as a good sign im sure all will be fine :hugs:

I think I can categorically say that in general no bleeding is better than bleeding.
Saying this, I know that I will be analysing every twitch and every thought when I come to my critical week. It's an absolute horror. I don't envy you for having to go through it, but I do hope you will get to the other side and your baby will be fine!
Big :hug: and strength to you during this difficult time xxx

Thanks for all the support girls. I did think about an early scan but I had one before and one scan everything was fine, then next scan it wasn't. I truly don't think it would put my mind at ease. I think generally I'm doing alright, just depressed! Doesn't help I've broken my foot so I'm stuck in too overanaylsing everything! I will have a look at dopplers, mine stopped me going crazy last time!

Ouchie! Not being able to get about won't have helped with the situation :hugs:

I just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! I remember you from another thread ages ago and wanted to say hi! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->