• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried about nothing?

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
Today at work, I was eating lunch and I went to take a drink and it spilt on me. Well I thought I wiped it off but when I stood up a few minutes later, a smallll amount of water, I think it was cold like my water, went down the front of my thigh. And now I'm all worried it was my waters breaking. It only happened then. I think I'm just very worried because my job is watching a special needs little boy and he was throwing a fit and I had to hold him in one arm to carry him. What do you all think?? && one other thing is yesterday and today my lower stomach has felt like its really full but of air or something. Kind of like if you don't eat for a long time, what that feels like. What is that?

If it were your waters, it wouldnt have been one small dripple, and it wouldnt have been cold either. As fr the weird feeling, could have been a bh or her moving :flower:
Be careful at work though!

Doesn't sound like waters, for it being one dribble plus they're not cold :flower:

Ah, thanks. Im only half positive it was cold. But it was only a small dribble. So, hopefully you all are right. Thanks so much for the answers girlies. :)

I've had this problem as well. I went to right into labor and delivery at the hospital, but everything turned out to be okay! Although the rushes of fluid happened multiple times and at random as well. I wouldn't stress about it too much. Turns out, it's just that you're producing more vaginal fluid the farther you are in your pregnancy and it'll keep increasing until baby has arrived! (TMI I know... lol)

I wouldn't worry too much, I had a couple of one-off dribbles while pregnant, but my waters didn't actually break until 35+5 and turn I knew because it just kept coming!

That's ok :).hoping its nothing! But of you're still concerned that you might have a leak, put a pad on and see if/how long it takes to soak through.

That's ok :) hopefully its nothing, be sure to keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->