Worried about the spotting I've had / scan monday

toffee2010

Reaction score
Have an early scan on Monday due to on and off brown spotting since last sunday . I,ll be 6 weeks at that scan . Just so worried as I've had a mc before that started brown but wasn't on and off like this and was much more in quantity . Tmi but I have to really prod up there with tissue to see it , rather than it be on my knickers . Nearly finished medication for uti . Just weird ho it stops and then starts . I kno brown blood is old blood and I shunt worry till it gets red and heavier but I'm still concerned . Done hpt test but I know that's no use really . X

sorry to hear-- I had some brownish mucus spotting around wks 7ish (and 10ish, I think...it seems ages ago now!), but it thankfully went away after a few days....

My m/c started the same way, so I sadly had a good cry and said, oh, well...but I was wrong, it stopped and the scan (epu at 9+ wks) showed a real baby, last time...no, just a blob that well,....

My only advice is to rest and try and relax as much as possible AND stop going to the bathroom every 5 minutes (which is what I did!). It is entirely possible that the poking (!) is showing old blood from the UTI and/or possible soft cervix (my issue), so stop! I mean, stop stressing yourself (but it's hard to stop...) We both have survived m/cs in the past, so you know you can survive again, but give yourself a break as well -- this could the right one...?

best wishes

:hugs: Sending hugs your way. I know how hard it is to have symptoms that may or may not mean miscarriage. The worry is always there in the back of your mind. Monday can't come soon enough. I pray the scan will show you all is well. :hug:

My m/c started brown and got more and more until bright red and lots. I had brown spotting this time. It was a bleed. It was very small and I was told not to worry. However, I did terribly. It was off and on brown spotting and once small amount of red until 14/15 weeks. I am now 36 weeks along and everything is fine. It is so stressful especially after experiencing a loss. Hang in there. My Dr ultasounded me every week and that was very reassuring

Thanks guys :) feel a bit better after reading ur comments . It's just frustrating how it goes and then comes bk again . I wiped last nite and there was a tiny bit of pink then went bk to yellowy brown again ... Now it light yellowy . Yes I'm counting down the hours till my scan . If I'm losing it I just want it to be done with , I don want it to hang around lifeless inside me ...can handle that . I just wan m partner to get to c the hb . Il update u all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->