worried about timing, are we still in with a chance?

schnoogles

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could offer some advice. This is the first month that we have used ovulation tests, we used the clear blue ones.
I had a definite 2nd line first thing yesterday, but it was slightly paler than the other line. Today on cycle day 15 it was dark. We BD'd on cycle days 12, 13 and 14. We weren't able to today and now won't see each other until Saturday (cycle day 17) which is obviously far too late. Are we still in with a chance if I didn't get a positive test until today?
Any experiance greatly appreciated. I'm starting to feel very defeated, OH always seems to be working away at the wrong time :(

You actually bd on the best days as you should bd before o to give the chance for the sperm to make their way up to the eggy. Sperm can live for up to five days so as long as they made it up you for sure have a really good shot. GL!

Like pp said you guys did great! When ttcing for my dd we got a bfp with pretty much what you guys did.
This can be such a frustrating, discouraging journey at times, we have to try our best to stay positive. This is the journey towards the miracle of life. I am not a religious person, but conceiving and carrying life to me is truly a miracle. This is my first cycle ttcing for baby #2, give me a few more cycles of bfns and I will be most definitely not so positive ;). The best advice I was give. When ttcing #1 was enjoy this journey as a couple because at the perfect moment the most perfect person in your eyes will be created. Best of luck to you, try to enjoy this (easier said then done of course). Try not to miss out on the chance of this bringing you closer as a couple.

Thank you both so much.
It was so easy last time, we conceived DS on the first attempt so never really experiance trying. Now it is cycle 6 of trying for number 2 and it is so deflating. It has just become a chore.
I have some hope now that month 6 is our month. Just 12 days to go until testing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->