Worried about water

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
I'm worried that I won't know when/if my water breaks. Hubby and I have sex on the daily and so I leak his essence quite regularly. What if I can't tell the difference of leaking fluid or semen? Any other ladies worried too?

When my waters broke last time there was no doubt. I was in hospital standing up anyway, wearing a nightie and nothing else. There was a big pop feeling and water flooded the floor. There is a lot of it, you will definitely know when it happens.

I'm kinda worried about this too. I know it early for me but I've heard many stories of women "leaking" waters and I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between leaking and my regular discharge. But not too worried as with my last two water had to be broken by doc just before delivery each time. I was in the bed getting ready to deliver so I didn't. Hear or feel anything.

When my friend leaked it was like she kept peeing herself. Definitely considerably more than discharge. If you are worried, though, they won't mind checking the fluid you are leaking at the hospital.

I had my water broken in hospital with ds1 but alot of ladies say they feel like a popping sensation. So that's what ill be feeling for or a constant leaking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->