Worried after fall

Kammie22

Reaction score
I’m nearly 12 weeks pregnant, I fell at work the other day, Landing on my back, i wasn’t concerned until last night and since I’ve had brown discharge, I would say it’s more than spotting and today I’ve had mild cramping, I’ve posted about the spotting before and know it can be normal at this time, is anyone else experienceing this
Grateful for any advice

Baby is super cushioned in there, if you fell you might have jostled something and it's causing old blood to come out now. I can get brown spotting after a day of just walking around so I'm sure a fall can certainly cause it without there being an issue.

I know it's scary though so lots of hugs, but I'm sure your LO is just fine in there :)

Yeah I'd say all is fine with your LO hun, especially as there was no impact to your abdomen. When i was 22 weeks pregnant with my first i slipped on cleaning products on the toilet floor at my work i fell on my stomach but kind of to the side and smacked my head on the sink!! I went straight to the nearest hospital obviously as i was in so much pain from the impact of the fall and everything was fine. My point is that they are so well protected in there especially in first trimester when they are still so small :) x

You could always go in and get checked tell them you fell and are spotting and im sure they will give you a scan. It would at last ease your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->