worried, bleeding after sex anyone else got stories?

19Sarah87

mom of 2
Reaction score
hi all :) ill just get straight into it, basically for the last 2/3 months i have been spotting only after sex however 2 nights ago after getting down to it i had it lituarlly pouring from me bright red losing clots, i for one have never felt so shaken at the site of blood, oh wanted to phone an ambulance it was that heavy covering my hand when applying tissue, so i went to the doctors today who did an internal exam couldnt find nothing for concern no sign of tearing, infection cervix looks clear they took swabs said theyd probably come back negative, i think they were just going to leave me until swabs came back as they couldnt see no sign of bleeding only a drop however when i stood up and wiped i was bleeding they are now going to book me in for a ultrasound, im now worried thinking the worse they couldnt see polyps or anything, is there anyone out the who can ease my mind a little? x

hi i dont really have a proper or answer, but i have suspected endometriosis... and one of the first questions i was asked was 'do you bleed after sex' .......so perhaps that could be it.

symptoms i get is pelvic pain during or after sex
awful abdo pain about a week before im due on
headaches
pelvic pain when passing urine when im on my period.
really long cycles (period once lasted 2.5months)

hope you get to the bottom of it soon xx

hi thank you for your reply, endometriosis as popped up when looking at my symptoms still waiting on a scan date,

do you have any of these symptoms?

bloating, feeling as if pubic bone is splitting, feeling like side near tubes are twisting if laughing or anything like that, around the time im due on i feel like bladder is full but only pee bit at a time as if theres a blockage, during af and having bm feeling like iv been kicked up the bum lol reminds me of when im in labour i would say the pain is the same, also siatica down my side,
the list goes on lol, do you know treatments for endometriosis? x

i get awful bloating, and issues peeing when on. im just using pain relief atm and using hormone contraceptives (will be coming off contraceptives in december) there is no 'cure' for it but if you have surgery they may be able to remove some of it.
it prob wont be picked up with an ultrasound though, its only properly diagnosed with surgery.... i havent had the surgery but now i am on tablets that help loads so want to aviod surgery if poss.
also have you had your uriine dipped?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->