worried, but more determined....

kristy87

Reaction score
well, im mostly a lurker here with an occasional post, but i think after beong referred for ivf today, everything is beginning to sink in that maybe one day its not just going to happen....

sooooo, ill be around alot more if thats ok.... so much going on in my head.

scared sh*tless bout the thought of ivf..... but on the upside its made me and oh determined not too need it.so hes going on supplements, we are both eating very healthy, hes cutting down the drink, im im going on to ovulation kits.

we had only done a few months of this beffore, i think we both thought it would happen, and tbh, ive really not let ttc take over our relationship - till now mohaha.......

any advice on having ivf, or anything else u think we could do would be appreciated. we have unexplained infertility, with oh's sa being borderline for concern

xxxx

welcome Darling ! :)

i am not yet to the ivf road so can not give you any advice i am afraid but a lot of girls in that section are doing it i am sure they will give more tech support then me:)

Hi Kristy,
I'll suggest acupuncture...
I'm now having acupuncture session.. two times in a week, and have to do it seven times for a course..
Hope this helps...

I'm going to schedule for FET after i finish the acupuncture course...:happydance:

I am feeling the same today, after 6 months of investigations we have finally come to the root of the problem. I had chlamdia in the dim and distant past and it caused serious damage in my fallopian tubes and i cannot concieve without IVF. I am now waititng for my letter from the IVF clinic offering me an appointment. I am so excited now, it should arrive any day. Its taken a while to feel positive and have felt in a dark place for a while but now spring is on the way i feel like i am coming out of the woods.

IVF gives us hope it can happen and thats amazing. Unexplained is difficult but hopefully the IVF will be enough of a boost to get it all working. My friends were unexplained, were waiting for IVF and had been trying for 3 years - then it just happenend. My frined had acupuncture and it seemed to do the trick. Their second child took a couple of years too, so I guess they just have a lower chance than most with concieving but eventually it happened.

Can't give much advice on IVF as not started yet but to try and be positive about it and relaxed is going to help. Thats what i am working on, the stronger i am before it starts the better my chances are. Eat lost of protein, eggs, cod roe, etc. Have fun as well and start to try and believe it will happen. Another friend has just concieved through IVF and they believed all along it would happen, they saw it as a challenge and belived it was one they were equal too and took each step as it came.

Good luck with it all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->