Worried dont like ANYTHING! :(

12BeeMummy

Reaction score
I still don't have a name for my boy :( I've been through all the books and sites and I don't like anything!! :( I'm worried I'm not gona have a name in time :( x anyone else gone through this? X

Yep. And I did last time as well. Nothing ever stuck out as the right name. I never loved anything.

This time I have a list but can't pick one from another...

Oh no :( I don't even have enough names to make a list lol I've only thought of like 3 names ... Kai, Kyan and Taylen. x

you may at an advantage. Some people have a hard time cutting lists down to 3 names.

Would you be happy with any one of the names of your 3? If so, maybe you don't need to put energy into finding more names. You may have one fall into your lap or you may already have the "one".

Yep! 13 weeks to go and nothing. There's only one I love and OH hates it :( neither of us can come up with any others we like let alone agree on! :(

Don't stress too much about it :) I had a list of "maybe" names, but once I seen my son none fit. We ended up picking a name when he was 5 days old and it fit him perfectly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->