Worried I'm approaching the end of the road =(

L

Lost7

I was TTC and now we're going down the NTNP route.
I've always suffered with heavy painful periods - and O for that matter. In fact O pains are worse than :witch:

In 2011 I was given exploratory surgery in the hope of finding evidence of endometriosis, fibroids or polyps. Nothing was found. At the same time this was done a Mirena was put in, to help with my periods.
A few months after surgery I still suffer the pain that this operation promised to cure. Even going on the BCP didn't help. Doctor thinks I have adenomyosis. He suggested there is no way of diagnosing it until I've had a hysterectomy and it's on a pathology table being disected. (His words).

Fast forward 2 years. Mirena is still in and I pass something a little weird. I described it to my doctor, along with a photograph and she confirmed the worst. I'd somehow got pregnant (with a Mirena IN PLACE) and miscarried. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I passed what I passed.

The Mirena was checked up upon and it had moved. After a few attempts it was removed successfully.

I have a long history of unexplained miscarriages and chemical pregnancies. Each and every one being as painful as the other, mentally and physically.

Today, I am CD3 of my 12th cycle since trying. We are not trying and not preventing now. However, I am bleeding so heavy I have had to call for advice. They have advised me to go into hospital ASAP. At my request they cancelled an emergency ambulance. I felt there were a lot more seriously ill people out there, and I felt unworthy.

I'm waiting for my Fiancé to return from work and we are rushing up to the hospital.
I feel really ill.

I have a headache, I feel dizzy, light headed and now, I feel sick.
I am losing so much blood, I sit on the toilet and just listen to it drip out like a tap. I am also passing clots.

I had a chemical last month and the doctor on the phone thinks it may be an incomplete miscarriage with remaining tissue.

In 2009 I had a D and C for an incomplete miscarriage and I really hope I don't have to go through that again. I am so worried.

What if this bleeding won't stop and I have to have a hysterectomy? I feel my cycles have been slowly getting worse and worse and I fear that our journey for a child has come to the end of the road.

I do have 6 children from a previous relationship, we were trying for his first. I really need some advice. :flower: :cry:

sorry I don't have any advise - but wanted to say I am sorry for what you are going through and praying for your health and fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->