Worried not many symptoms

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
I've only had a few cramps last night. My boobs heavy and nips very sore. Felt bloated and had backache this moring but it's gone now. But I've felt like getting sick on off for about a week now. Just worried because I'm not feeling any cramps. With my son and ectopic both I had crazy cramps all the time. Hope it's not a bad sign.

Every pregnancy is different, it sounds almost impossible but try not to worry :hugs:
It’s nice to have a break from symptoms for a while too ☺️

Don't worry. As above every pregnancy is different. I had spotting on and off for four months with my son. I had no reason to believe I was still pregnant when I bled In my fifth week but he is now 8 months old
It could simply be your not cramping because everything's stretched before. Unless you are in pain and heavily bleeding then I'm sure you are OK. I think we all worry in the first 16 weeks though. It's so much nicer after the first scan and when the bump begins to show. Xx

It's just hard not to worry, but you both are right every pregnancy is different. Guess I shouldn't complain about lack of symptoms. I'm scared of losing this baby who wasn't planned and want things to be okay because this is it for me. I'm getting to old so is he. This baby is a blessing for sure and a miracle.

Think I'm going to tell my SO Friday night with a card or something that says you're going to be a daddy again. Not sure yet. Want to make sure I'm extra late before I say anything in case of another loss would be so hard on him. FX

I totally understand your fears. I've had two early losses about three days after I was due on. I had discovered I was pregnant quite early as I have we an obsessive tester lol. It's hard to be calm and not worry everytime you go for a wee. Few more days and you will hopefully start to feel abit more relaxed. Its not bic to have morning sickness but I understand that It can be reassuring too. Xx

I had the same worries that early, symptoms came in fast and hard and this has now been my hardest pregnancy yet. Enjoy it !! Xx

Well I've since had my scan and Dr said your baby is alive and what a little wriggle to. Thank you for all the supportive message x

Wonderful news chezzer. So happy for you!

Boobs still the same. Have had a achy feeling in uterus and bloated a little today that's about it. Can't sleep good at all then I'm dragging all day.

Every pregnancy is different. Some people get loads of symptoms and others don't even feel pregnant :hugs:

I'm no expert but if there I anything I have noticed, all pregnancies are different. Try not to worry, him. Best of luck.

Thank you I've now had my scan and all appears ok atm.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->