Worried.....please anyone

loob53

Reaction score
Please could someone giv me their thoughts and experience????

This is about the 4 time I have had this.....late afternoon/eveningish I get a sharp apin in my bottom and very low pain in front of stomach......last night i was in agony it felt as tho I needed to poo and I nearly passed out and was nearley sick.

I am now very achey today and feel so tired, plus I have a cold too and feel groggy, I just burst into tears cause I just feel so low with the aches and thepains last night really scared me.

Could someone anyone offer me some reassurance.

Lotsa Love

Lou x x

Maybe a urine infection? Go get checked out at your Drs. Hope you feel better.

sorry hon, I'm not sure what it could be but I would def get checked out at the docs. Could it be something you ate or a tummy bug?

Hope you feel better soon x

Sounds like constipation to me. Hope you feel better soon x

Don't sit there in silence. :shrug: There's no point in putting yourself through the worry and stress, that's not helpful. Of course get checked out. If that has to wait 'til monday then call your local midwife/24hr line/whomever. :thumbup:

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Can you phone the triage department of your hospital? If you're worried and want some reassurance then don't hold back. They are there to help. xx

Thanks so much for your replies..... I feel a bit better this afternoon, I keep thinking what I did yesterday and could that have caused extra pressure on my bottom and bits lol

I just so paranoid with my third I was not like this with my two boys, maybe cause Im getting older and my bodys changing.

The pain was unbearable and horrible and it really frightened me.

Lotsa Love

Lou

Could be kidney infection...I had one and had horrible pains toward the back above my hip bone...I was crying...could hardly walk...if you think it might be a UTI or even have progressed into a kidney infection definitely do a urine test at your local clinic and they can tell your right away. Good luck...hope you feel better.

When I had a UTI, I had the urgency to pee but when I tried to, nothing came out. Also, my doctor told me that contractions will run down your back and hips, UTI pains usually run upwards.

I had a stomach bug a little while ago too, and I was on the toilet sweating and feeling so much cramping and pain. Has it passed for you yet? If you are still in pain, call your doctor immediately.

Best of luck xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->