worried :s

popps12

Reaction score
so before i went out for a meal i had my blazer on a coat hanger and it dropped on the floor and as i went to grab it i missed and hit myself in the stomach by accident, it wasnt hard but i felt it, since then ive been getting weird pains in my belly but no bleeding, bare in mind i have stuffed my face with curry aswell, im only 14 weeks but i am a bit worried, if you have an ideas let me know.. thankyouu :) x

You are probably just fine as baby is pretty well protected in there. If you are still feeling off in a few hours or have any bleeding call your Dr/midwife or go to the ER.

I've smacked my belly on things too and it gets sore for awhile, but always turns out to be fine by the next day.

Eh I've smacked myself on car doors, walls, my dog crashes into me periodically. The slight pains are normal, soreness is too, but if you begin bleeding or something feels obviously wrong, call your doctor.
You are probably fine though :)

Babies are reall protected hun. When I was pregnant I always bumped my stomach on things but that wasn't the causes of my mc.

If your worried go and get yourself checked out. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"