Worried scared sad all the rest

BusyBees

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
A lovely member of bnb told me to come onto this as I am struggling so much with the idea of another miscarriage.

I had MC at 9.5 weeks in October, this was horrible as I had a tough year with life and being pregnant came as a blessing but then it was gone and no one to really support me,

Now I am 6weeks pregnant, Even my pregnancy symptoms such as sore breast have started to disappear I only had frequent toilet trips and sore breast as symptoms I'm worried that this is a MC again. No bleeding or cramps yet and waiting for scan appt to come through post. I cry and cry and my partner does not support me he couldn't the first time and even now he's awful, he stresses me even more, my family didn't want me to have a baby before I get married so this time round only my go and partner know.

I don't know what to do or think and I'm hurting from the last baby I last I'm just so scared. :cry:

HI busybee. Sounds like you haven't fully grieved fir your last loss. Plus thevtrsumstic events surrounding it are going to scare you. I really think you need counselling. I did after my second loss and would recommend it to anyone. It slows you to move on and deal with the emotions you have. I like you git pregnant within a few months if losing and the grieving process was pushed to oneside. You need someone to confide in. Pal isn't easy especially if you have no support at hone either. pm me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->