worried sick

emz123

Reaction score
Hi All
I m/c at end of Oct and have just had a :bfp: I have worked out i am only about 4 weeks but i am worried sick as i have the same swollen stomach as last time and pains in my stomach. Has anyone else experienced this. I am so worried that i am going to m/c again. I already have 1 4 year old but worried that if it happens again i wont carry anymore!
Please help
x

I'm not sure about the pains in your stomach, but my stomach has been bloated the whole time. I think its normal, try not to worry! Could you get an early scan for reassurance? Good luck with your pregnancy and congrats :)

yes i can go for an early scan @ 7 weeks. Thats what they told me when i m/c but its a long wait. I just keep thinking that i am going to m/c again and i dont think worrying is helping but i cant help it. x

:hugs: have been there and know how you feel, its only as time passes that the same feeling left me. All you can do is hope that this time is different and I am sure it will be. Its a scary time but try to remember at this point there are lots of normal aches and pains esp at the time you are due to menstruate.

The bloating is completely normal and the stomach pains are probably due to your body not digesting food as easily due to hormone changes. Try eating less (not none at all!) fat and less carbs for a while (lots of veggies and lean meat) and see if that helps your stomach and the bloating.
Also, you're not going to miscarry because you're worried, so don't worry about worrying as well! I know how scary it is (I'm in a similar situation) but try to have some faith in this pregnancy and enjoy it. All the best for you!

The bloating is completely normal and the stomach pains are probably due to your body not digesting food as easily due to hormone changes. Try eating less (not none at all!) fat and less carbs for a while (lots of veggies and lean meat) and see if that helps your stomach and the bloating.
Also, you're not going to miscarry because you're worried, so don't worry about worrying as well! I know how scary it is (I'm in a similar situation) but try to have some faith in this pregnancy and enjoy it. All the best for you!

ditto really. I have bloating (so much so I'm as big as I was with my son at 5 months) and stomach pains could be bad digestion or wind. Hang in there love. xxx

thanks for your comments ill keep you posted fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"