worried :/ (tmi warning)

P

prdlyexpectng

I know many pregnant women experience constipation and nausea... well this morning I experienced extreme nausea (no vomiting) and instead of constipation I had the opposite (diarrhea- sorry TMI!) don't know if this is a bad sign....

Ehhh, for me, in the early days, it ebbed and flowed (teehee) between constipation and loose stool (on top of nausea, yay). See how you're feeling throughout the day, get plenty of fluids, and if in a few hours it's not better, you may want to see the doctor.

I have been feeling the same the past few days. Early, early in the morning I get waken up with a bowel movement and continually feel nautious throughout the day. I am not sure if it is normal or not...

Ive had this too at different points with all my pregnancys....my mw suggested it might be the pregnancy hormones causing it...as long as you have no temp for me it would be normal. Maybe worth mentioning it to you mw or dr lovely.:hugs:

hey, i'm a bit like you. Feeling nauseus although havent actually been sick, though i have gagged a few times. :blush:

I dont have diahorrea as such - just loose bowel movements and need to go for a poo about 3 times a day. sorry again if tmi. haha.

how far r u angel?

I have my first appt tomorrow. My levels were at 18,000 last night, according to the chart the hospital gave me.. six or seven weeks? I have been feeling sick for a few weeks already though.. so confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->