worried :/ (tmi warning)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by prdlyexpectng, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I know many pregnant women experience constipation and nausea... well this morning I experienced extreme nausea (no vomiting) and instead of constipation I had the opposite (diarrhea- sorry TMI!) don't know if this is a bad sign....

2. MMonroe8

MMonroe8 Well-Known Member

Ehhh, for me, in the early days, it ebbed and flowed (teehee) between constipation and loose stool (on top of nausea, yay). See how you're feeling throughout the day, get plenty of fluids, and if in a few hours it's not better, you may want to see the doctor.

3. AngellXeyesO

AngellXeyesO Well-Known Member

I have been feeling the same the past few days. Early, early in the morning I get waken up with a bowel movement and continually feel nautious throughout the day. I am not sure if it is normal or not...

4. how far r u angel?

5. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Ive had this too at different points with all my pregnancys....my mw suggested it might be the pregnancy hormones causing it...as long as you have no temp for me it would be normal. Maybe worth mentioning it to you mw or dr lovely.:hugs:

6. thanks! i'm just worried

7. babyhopesxx

babyhopesxx Mum of 2 boys

hey, i'm a bit like you. Feeling nauseus although havent actually been sick, though i have gagged a few times. :blush:

I dont have diahorrea as such - just loose bowel movements and need to go for a poo about 3 times a day. sorry again if tmi. haha.

8. babyhopesxx

babyhopesxx Mum of 2 boys

..... and maybe go see your gp or mw if your worried.

9. AngellXeyesO

AngellXeyesO Well-Known Member

I have my first appt tomorrow. My levels were at 18,000 last night, according to the chart the hospital gave me.. six or seven weeks? I have been feeling sick for a few weeks already though.. so confusing.