Worried (TMI)

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Ok, where to start.

I bought a fertility book as i wanted to find at more about things and learn more about cycles. Anyway it said about doing regular checks, like your cervix. I read and decided to have a go. I did, i found it (which was a start) but i found a very small lump. Have done it a few times since and everytime i have felt it. Its no bigger than a smartie but quite firm (TMI SORRY). It started to get me worried and looked at a bit of into on the net, told my mum and she said to book an appt asap at doctors. Going on Monday. I am worried as i dont know what it is, not sure what to think at the moment.
:cry:

:hugs:

I really wouldn't worry hun. Through a variety of scares and appointments, I have learned that our bodies are covered in lumps, bumps and all sorts and they are very rarely anything to worry about.

I'd go to the doctors to put your mind at rest but I really wouldn't worry too much :hugs:

xxx

Aw try not to worry too much, it might be nothing! Also, it's better that you found it now and are having it checked out earlier sooner than later.

Hope everything is OK. x

Oh sweety, how worrying! But as someone else said, our bodies are full of lumps and bumps that make us, us!

I expect its been there forever but because you have only just checked- you have only just noticed.

I hope your appointment relieves your anxiety. Im sure it will.

Good luck. x

Just wanted to offer some :hugs: coz I can understand the worry you are feeling, but wanted to echo the other ladies comments here too. I am sure that everything will be fine & then at least you'll know & not being worrying about it. :flower:

Thanks girls, means a lot :hugs:
Guess sometimes i cant help but worry but will really try not to think about it! x

Awww :hugs: for you hun, dont worry too much, it could be something thats always been there and is just a part of you, if its your first time feeling around then your not to know whats always been the norm, if that makes sense?
Hope you get on ok with the DR, keep us updated :) xx

Im sure it will be fine hun, dont be surprised if the doc asked you are you sure the lump you find was your cervix. They think us mear mortals are stupid.

Hello love

Please try not to worry - there are many interesting nooks, crannies, lumps and bumps to be found up there that our men folk are completely oblivious to, but when we start poking about up there we think 'what the hell is that' Im seriously impressed you found your cervix for a start (mines up near my throat somewhere) and I very much doubt your little lump will be anything other than a normal variation of your lady flower. And resist the urge to thump the doc when he asks, as Lozzy has already pointed out, if it wasnt just your cervix you felt!

xxx

I doubt you should worry. I think it's a very good thing that you're going to the doctor's. Use the occasion to ask them what good lumps and bad lumps should feel like (you know the way they will explain when you get a good doctor going over breast self-exams with you?). Becoming familiar with your body is your first line of defense in case you do ever come down with something. You will soon know what is normal and what you should get checked out. That's one of the reasons I am a big fan of charting - it gets you familiar with your body and it's cycles. And you have written data so you can see if it's unusual or not.
Anyway, lots of reassurance - you'll be fine!

hey sweetie, the girls have given great advice. I just wanted to add :hug: and let us know how you get on. I am sure everything will be fine xx

I can speak from experience that the best way to overcome a medical worry is to have the necessary test. You have your medical appointment and he/she will do whatever test necessary if they think it pertinent. I agree that we are full of bumps, lumps, and most are just nothing, so try not to worry, but so you know for sure nothing better than just finding out and putting your mind at rest xxx

hey hunni!

I can imagine how worried you are, but try ur best not to think about it too much until you hear what the Doc says, otherwise u may worry urself into a tiz! I have my fingers crossed that its nothing bad! Whens ur appointment hunni!

Will be thinking of u!

xxx

Can't add anything that hasn't been said but sending you lots of :hugs:

Hey honey

I really wouldnt worry but best to get it checked out to be sure :hugs:

Its probably got some unknown function like most little lumps and bumps I have discovered over the years!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->