Worried!!!

cetara

Reaction score
i am so worried!! i have another u/s tomorrow to see if the hemorrhage is gone or going away. and to see if the baby is growing. what if they give me bad news. i'm just so worried about that. please pray for me and the baby.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Praying for you good luck let us know how it goes :hugs::hugs:

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun. Good luck x x x

really hoping everything will be okay hun, i know what the worry is like, i still have to wait two weeks to make sure my bubba is ok. I have everything crossed for you xxx

Good luck hon, I hope everything is ok :hugs:

I really hope everything is fine for you hun, I will be thinking of you! Try to be positive and try your best not to worry! :hugs:x

Hello Cetera

Any news yet? My thoughts go out to you.

Lots of love xx

well, everything is fine. i got to see the heartbeat today so that was a great feeling. the hemorrhage was still there but had gotten smaller so that was good. my doctor wants me to have another u/s in 2 weeks. and i hope the hemorrhage will be gone at that time. i have be on pelvic rest for the last week and a half and now i will be on pelvic rest for two more weeks my husband wasn't very happy. well for now everything is good!!!

Thats great news! I hope that by the next time you go in that its completely gone. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->