worried

bexie1985

Reaction score
im so scared, i woke up this morning and had some heavy bleeding, went up A&E and they dont there usual external and internal examinations, they said it could be a threatened misscarraige???Im having some aches and pains but nothing unbareable. I also had a panic attack in the hospital!! they cant fit me in for a scan until wednesday morning in early pregnancy unit. I had one at 7weeks and everything was fine?? I listened to heart beat this afternoon on my own doppler? The doc said that just cos there is a heart beat doesnt mean i wont misscarry?? Im scared and cant stop crying, you think when you get into your 11th week everything will be OK??i dont understand.

Bexie, calm down. You are not doing yourself or baby any good. There are many many reasons why you might have had a bleed, not just the m/c one. Are you still bleeding now or has it stopped?
Please please try to be calm - take some very deep breaths and try and think of positive things until you have some answers.
x xx

oh hun, i am sorry to hear this - but i have hesrd from a few women on here who have had heavy bleeding and everything is fine - fingers crossed everything is ok xx

Hun, try and calm down i can imagine how you must be feeling hun. Do you have any strong adbominal cramping and like a previous poster has the bleeding stopped? xx

still when i wipe, but not as heavy as it was, just sort of brown gunk (sorry grose i know) i just cant believe i made it this far and nearly at the stage where misscarraige is less of a issue and it could be happening!

Do you mind if I ask if there was any clotting or tissue when you had heavy bleeding before ?

not strong pain just abit dull and achey on one side, the doctor checked me incase i had an eptopic aswell as my womb pregnancy as some time with twins this can happen, but he said everything felt ok, i think they would have picked this up in scan at 7weeks anyway.

small sringy clots at the hospital. I had spotting at about 8weeks, but nothing like this.

Ok, so here's what you need to do..............get the kids to bed early (ideally get OH to do this) and get yourself in a horizontal position on the sofa or in bed as quickly as you can. Can OH pull a sickie tomorrow and Wednesday? If not, can you get one of your friends or family to see to the kids tomorrow - if you explain the situation and ask for help, you will get it.
And just rest up and don't move around too much.
Thinking of you
x x

I think LaughingGirl read my mind, you need to rest and try ( even though I understand how hard it will be ) to think positive thoughts. You need OH and you time. x

Ok, so here's what you need to do..............get the kids to bed early (ideally get OH to do this) and get yourself in a horizontal position on the sofa or in bed as quickly as you can. Can OH pull a sickie tomorrow and Wednesday? If not, can you get one of your friends or family to see to the kids tomorrow - if you explain the situation and ask for help, you will get it.
Thinking of you
x x

were moving house tomorrow, we have plenty of people to help so i wont have to do anything. my daughter is at nursery. it just the waiting game, i dont know what ive done to deserve this. ive never had a misscarraige before i dont really know wht to expect

Hun, you didnt do anything to deserve it, i wish i could be there to give you a cuddle. :hugs: I really hate that this is just part of nature, and there is nothing we can do to control it, but I have a feeling everything is going to be OK. x

Thinking of you
x x

I agree....get some much needed laying down time!!! Drink lots of water and keep your spirits up as high as possible. (I know...easier said than done). I will be praying for you!!!! ((((HUGS))))))

Good luck. My thoughts are with you. Like everyone says, rest as much as you can and keep your feet up. Preferably lie down and put your feet on some cushions so they're raised higher than your head. Big :hugs:.

P.S.. I know it's reassuring to hear babies heartbeat on doppler, but try to resist for the next few days as it can upset the little one if you're using it every day and will give you added worry if you struggle to find it for any reason. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->