Worried!

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
my friend went in hospital on sunday after bleeding, shes about 27 weeks pregnant :(

she might be coming out tonight! so i assume that means things must be ok

shes lost 3 babies already in 2 years, my husband and i have been really worried for her all weekend pretty much :(:cry:

aww hun that must be so scary, try and be strong for her and give her as much supposrt as possible like i am sure u are. xx

she didnt want anyone to know she was in hospital, we got told off her husband so i cant even ring her to ask as she doesnt know i know! :(
i can understand why as shes scared herself, shes only JUST told her parents and family shes expecting 2 weeks ago incase something happened, shes due 5th december

sorry to hear about your friend, i'd be worried too :o but hopefully things are ok for her to be coming home. it will help that she has good friends around her, to keep her positive :) sending best wishes her way x

i think ill take her a chocolate cake over this week and have a cuppa! x

Cake and tea sounds good after the scare she has had she will be glad of the company, let her tell you about it in her own time.

Does she know about b'n'b ?? You could encourage her to join so she can see that it's not all bad and some people have perfectly healthy babies despite having a terrible pregnancy

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"