Worried!

Keds195

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Bit of background. Me and DH are both 25 we are on our second cycle TTC #1 I have been off the mini pill since December (was on it for 2-3 years). I'm using OPKs and I have had positives on cd13 of both months. Last month was bfn.
So here's what I'm worried about. We grow up worried about how easy it is to get pregnant. I never missed a single pill through fear of getting a surprise when we wasn't ready. And no we want it to happen it doesn't. Now I know we are only on our second cycle and its isn't long by any stretch of the imagination but I can't help thinking why didn't it happen last month we timed everything right. Something must be wrong and all the TTC is just in vein. I know your all going to say I'm silly be sure it's only been a month but I just can't shake the feeling off.
Sorry for the long post. Thank you for reading xx

I know you want a baby so bad! It is so hard waiting. And yes, everything can be timed right and still no baby. It sucks!!! It's frustrating, confusing, and exhausting to sum it all up. I really don't have any answers for you, but keep your head up and TRY not to worry too, too much. Take it from the queen of worrying, stress will only cause your body to do crazy things. I wish you the best of luck!

Aww thank you. It just seems like everyone around me is either pregnant just had a baby or already has kids. Xx

I know what you mean! My sister just found out today she is having a girl! I'm so excited to have another niece, but I also wish I could be pregnant now, too! I keep wondering when is it our turn??? And I'm lucky because I already have 2 precious children! They are so precious that I want more! My daughter is 5 and starts school in August, and my son just turned 8!!! If I were able to give advice to any new, expecting, or TTC mothers out there it would be to hold them lots when they're little! Don't listen to the people who say you are going to spoil them! Time flies by sooooo fast that before you know it, they don't want to snuggle any more:( Okay, I'll quit being sappy, but I think AF is coming and my emotions are shot! Hoping and praying we get a postive sooner than later.

It took us four months to get pregnant last time, and I was already researching adoption! lol. I was sure I was infertile. I think it's normal to think that it's never going to happen. It just seems so unbelievable that you could actually get pregnant, until you are. It'll happen, don't worry!

Non issue hun, dont fret. I recommend watching The Great Sperm Race. I think that's what it's called. It's a real eye opener on how easy, yet how hard it is to get pregnant, fascinating. I watched it on Youtube.

It took us four months to get pregnant last time, and I was already researching adoption! lol. I was sure I was infertile. I think it's normal to think that it's never going to happen. It just seems so unbelievable that you could actually get pregnant, until you are. It'll happen, don't worry!

You hit the nail on the head daisy it does seem so unbelievable and one of life's little miracle I can not imagine something so amazing happening in my body.
So checked facebook last night one girl just announced she's 14 weeks pregnant. Then checked facebook this morning and 2 girls have given birth over night so queue cute baby pictures. X

I watched the great sperm race when I was TTC my first - it's presented in a fun, easy to understand way, but its SO informative! I did think when I first watched it 'oh my god if that's how it happens how does anyone ever get pregnant' but it also helps you understand why it can take a few months, or why sometimes everything just lines up right and it doesn't take long at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->